feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Sarah Palin's Daughter did not have sex until marriage

Label:

Sarah Palin's Daughter did not have sex until marriage. Sarah Palin's 19-year-old daughter Bristol promise not to have sex again until she got married.


"I just think it is a goal to have and other women had to have that goal," said Bristol on The Oprah Winfrey Show on Friday.

Bristol admitted that the decision was inspired by teenage pregnancies. With his son was 13 months old Tripp has not always easy. "I have a large family who support and these things, but I just feel so alone. I have kids in my life and my full-time job now, "he said.

Sarah Palin, are also invited to speak at the event, regretted his lack of communication about sex with his daughter's oldest. His family has learned the lesson, that he should speak openly about it. "It was a surprise to find out she was pregnant," said 45-year-old mother. "Like so many other parents, I think, not my son."



0 komentar:

Post a Comment