feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Twins Star Joe Mauer Engaged To Best Friend Maddie Bisanz

Label: , , ,




Joe Mauer, 28, the Twins catcher, proposed to Cretin-Derham Hall graduate Maddie Bisanz, a St. Paul nurse, in Sanibel, Fla.

"A place that is special to both of us," Mauer said Sunday from Florida. "We couldn't be happier, and we're both really excited."

wedding date has not been set. Both have been friends for about seven years and have been dating for about 1-1/2 years.

"I was hoping for a yes, and she said yes," Mauer said when he proposed. "I'm getting to marry my best friend."

Will marriage affect Joe Mauer’s baseball?

"No. (Maddie's) the one who got me through last year," Mauer said. "If anything, she's going to make me better. We were really close (friends) in '09, too."




0 komentar:

Post a Comment