feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Going PINK ♥

Sorry for the lack of blog entries lately. I'm ashamed to say I've been busy playing Sims Social on facebook wtf. -_-

Anyway so for those of you who don't know yet... I've dyed my hair pink!! ♡

Guess I was just bored of being blonde for so long, and if you already have blonde hair you might as well dye it a crazy colour because bleaching is a prerequisite for crazy colours anyway! At least once in a lifetime, right?

For the longest time I was just procrastinating because I loved my blonde locks so much. But Mike has a thing for girls with pink hair and I saw even Katy Perry dyed her hair pink (it's more of a violet now) and I just thought I'd do it too!

Made a video of the whole process!







Watch! :D

And here are some more pictures:



Dyeing process...

Super neon pink!

End result:



This was taken for an upcoming advertorial... 
The pink has faded to a more subtle bubblegum shade now. 
Hope it fades to baby pink! :D



Camera caught me by surprise!



Pic taken at the salon.

What do you guys think?

BLONDE OR PINK? :D




0 komentar:

Post a Comment